Saturday, May 4, 2019

Cheddar Biscuits (Keto/Low carb)

I made these Keto Cheddar Muffins tonight, and they were delicious!  I got the original recipe from the I Breathe I'm Hungry website.  I changed the recipe a little bit, and they were delicious!  I will definitely be making these again!  They are similar to a muffin in texture than a biscuit.

Ingredients
6 Tbsp butter, melted
1 cup superfine blanched almond flour
3 Tbsp coconut flour (or you can use more almond flour)
3/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 - 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp xantham gum
2 eggs
1/3 unsweetened coconut milk (or almond milk)
1/2-3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Grease or line a standard muffin pan with 8 muffin cups.  Mix all ingredients together and mix well with a whisk or a fork.  Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups, about 2/3 full.  Bake 22 minutes.

Net carbs: 2 grams



No comments:

Post a Comment