Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crockpot Macaroni & Cheese



-->
I know, I know, this is another macaroni and cheese recipe. I'm just determined to find one that my husband really likes, and I like them all! :-) Of course I love just about anything with pasta and cheese in it. This one is different because it's a crockpot macaroni and cheese. I got this from the crockpot lady: http://www.crockpot365.blogspot.com/ My mom keeps saying that all my food is yellow or orange, so here's another one, Mom! :-) Add a side of canned green beans if you want more color. :-)

Ingredients



-1/2 pound uncooked macaroni

-4 cups of milk
-1 egg
-4 cups shredded cheese (I used all cheddar)
-1/2 t kosher salt
-1/2 t black pepper
-1 tsp dried mustard


Directions

Spray crock well with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl, whip egg and milk together. Stir in spices.

Add cheese and noodles, and stir well to combine. Pour the mixture into the crockpot.

It will be very liquidy.

Cover and cook on low for 2-5 hours, or on high for 1-3. The cooking time will vary depending on what size crockpot you are using, and how quickly it heats and cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment