Friday, April 26, 2013

No Bake Cherry Cheesecake

This is like a light, delicious cheesecake, yet no bake and the easiest recipe ever!  I have made this a few times now and it's a big hit and absolutely delicious!  I would like to try it with all light/low fat ingredients and see how it comes out sometime, but I haven't tried it that way yet.  I found the original recipe on allrecipes and they call it cherry cheese pie, but that just sounded weird to me.  It only called for 2 cups of whipped topping, but I just used the whole container.  If you like cheesecake, this is light and not heavy and so delicious!

Ingredients
1 graham cracker crust
8oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
8oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
21oz can cherry pie filling

Directions
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.  Fold in whipped topping until smooth.  Pour into pie crust.  Top with cherry pie filling.  Cover and chill at least 2 hours.  So easy and so yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment