Saturday, June 2, 2012

Healthy Cookie Dough

I LOVE cookie dough!  Seriously!  It's one of those foods I could eat until I make myself sick.  It is one of my ultimate weaknesses.  I went on a search for a healthy cookie dough I could make and divide into portions and only eat a little... or at least that's what I mean to do.  It also had to be eggless since some people have raw egg issues.  :-)  You could make these into cookies by using the original recipe, if you really wanted to, but seriously, I don't understand how people like cookies more than dough!
Ingredients
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/8 tsp salt
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp white sugar (or you can use 1-2 Splenda or stevia packets)
2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
1 Tbsp canola oil
1 Tbsp milk (I used almond)

Directions
Blend oats, salt, and sugars in food processor or blender.  Slowly add oil and milk and mix well.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Eat!!!   You could also serve this as like a cookie dough dip with graham crackers or vanilla wafers if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment