Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Two Timin Pasta

So I found the original recipe for this on Pinterest and apparently it's all over the internet.  I made it a few times now the way online said, putting the Parmesan cheese on top and not finding that as appealing.  Then I decided I wanted more flavor in it, so I added onion and garlic.  This has become one of my husband's favorites, which is funny to me since he has always told me he doesn't like alfredo.  This is so easy to thow together and yummy.

Ingredients
1 Tbsp onion powder (or 2 Tbsp dried minced onion)
2 tsp minced garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
1 lb pasta (penne or spirals or whatever you have on hand) (use brown rice pasta for GF)
26oz jar spaghetti sauce
15oz jar alfredo sauce (watch for eggs if allergic)
8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese

Directions
Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot of salted water.  Once pasta is done, drain and add back to pot.  Add all ingredients to pasta and stir well.  Add to 9x13 sprayed dish.  Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment