Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crockpot Southwest Chili

This is very similar to my Santa Fe Soup as well as some of my other recipes, but my friend Becky made this for us one night for dinner and I had to have the recipe.  It was delicious! 

Ingredients
2 lbs ground meat (I used turkey)
1 can black beans, undrained
1 can kidney beans, undrained
1 can pinto beans, undrained
2 cans petite diced tomatoes
2 cans diced tomatoes w/ chillies
2 cans corn, undrained
2 packets dry ranch dressing
2 packets taco seasoning
1 can water (optional, I didn't add this)

Crumble up meat and add to crockpot and then add all ingredients to crockpot and stir well. Cook in crockpot on high heat 4-6 hours or low heat 8-10  hours.  Serve as is or top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.

Weight Watcher Points:  If you use ground turkey or lean ground beef, only 3 points per cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment