Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

 I love chocolate chip cookies, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to their texture.  I like them to be soft and chewy, not thin and crispy.  These are so soft and delicious!  I found the recipe on allrecipes as one of their top chocolate chip cookie recipes and think they are some of the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had.
Ingredients
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup white sugar
3.4oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.  Cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.  Beat in instant pudding until mixed.  Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.  Blend in flour mixture.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Drop dough by rounded teaspoons (or use a small ice cream scoop) onto ungreased cookie sheets.  Bake 10-12 minutes.  Let cool on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes and then remove and let cool all the way.

2 comments:

  1. These are the best chocolate chip cookies. My grandkids love them.I had lost recipe spend all day looking for it till I found it and then more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making these cookies for a while my grandkids love them.

    ReplyDelete