Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Easy Garlic Parmesan Biscuits


These are delicious!  Everyone in my family really enjoyed them, and they were so easy.  I got the original recipe, Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits from skinnytaste.com and then I used ingredients I had on hand.  I really want to try these again with reduced fat cheddar, thinking they might be like a light version of Red Lobster's.

Ingredients
2 Tbsp butter (or smart balance)
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried parsley (or 2 Tbsp fresh)
2 cups Bisquick mix
1 cup minus 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
2/3 cup fat free or 1% milk

Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix together remaining garlic, parsley, Bisquick, garlic powder, and cheese.  With a fork, cut in butter until well blended.  Stir in milk.  Do not overmix.  Drop batter onto cookie sheet or roll and flatten into biscuit shapes to make 14 biscuits.  Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Weight Watcher Points: 2 points per biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment